From Casey Cardinia Libraries to You!
Free Home Delivery is here!
Due to revised government guidelines all Casey Cardinia Libraries (including the Cardinia Mobile Library) will be closed from 4pm Wednesday 8 July.
However we are pleased to continue our Home Delivery Service. Home delivery is a FREE service that ensures library books, DVDs and other items are still available to you whilst library doors are closed.
Either choose your own items or request a Binge Bag, where staff will make a selection for you.
How do I place my order?
- Log in to your account on this website and choose your own items or
- Log in to your account on this website and ask for a “Binge Bag” and our friendly staff will pick a collection of items on your behalf, based on your interests.
A few key points to note about the Home Delivery service:
- Please borrow at least 10 items.
- Each membership gets 1 FREE home delivery every 14 days
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery, contact-free postage via Australia Post
- To be eligible for Home Delivery you must hold a CCL membership, and live within the Casey Cardinia region.
Having trouble placing your order online?
Please call the Customer Care Team on 1800 577 548 and we can take your order over the phone.
Also, don't forget...the Digital Library is open 24/7 and is jam packed full of incredible online resources covering a range of topics, all at your fingertips. It's all free!
Hope Online 2020
The Live More Project