During this time, email is the most reliable method of communication. Please see below key contacts to help direct your enquiries. For learning-related enquiries, email the teaching staff directly.
- Wellbeing team: email@example.com
- Reception for primary and secondary locations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Learning Centre: email@example.com
- Information regarding Fees and Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolment enquiries: email@example.com
- IT Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication with Teaching Staff
Students in Years 4 to 12 will have whole class communication and instructions via Google Classroom. These students are invited to post any questions via Google Classroom or email their teachers by using the email convention: email@example.com.
Parents of students in Year 4 to 12 will be invited to join their student’s Google Classrooms, so they can be aware of the work that students are expected to complete.
Parents can email their student’s classroom teacher by using the email convention: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com and complete a request for assistance as per usual. Students are also able to use the chat function in Google Classroom to post questions and seek support for troubleshooting from their peers and classroom teachers, as well as serve others by answering other people's questions if they can.
Our Wellbeing Team will be available and respond to any requests at their earliest convenience. Students can access this service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pr Lagi Limu (Primary and Secondary)
- Miss Janelle Chilton (Primary and Secondary)
- Miss Lindsey Birch (Primary)
- Ms Delphine Schlegel (Secondary)
Other helpful sources of information
- State Government of Victoria Health and Human Services: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
- Smartraveller website: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/
- Victorian Government website: https://www.vic.gov.au/
Additional support networks
- Kids Helpline: https://kidshelpline.com.au/teens
- Beyond Blue Youth: https://www.youthbeyondblue.com
- Headspace: https://headspace.org.au/young-people/how-to-cope-with-stress-related-to-covid-19/
- Light FM Careline: https://thelight.com.au/hope/careline/