At Ecolinc ...
* I built a lego car that moves because of the re-chargable battery I built.
* I learned that different combinations of metal can make a lemon battery.
* I liked seeing how many volts we could get out of putting metal in a lemon and connecting wires to it.
* I didn't know you could make a battery out of a lemon
* I didn't know that there was liquid in batteries
* I learned that magnesium reacts and dissolves with the lemon.
* I learned that nuclear fusion is fusing nuclear atoms together.
* I learned that you can make a lego car move by itself.
* I pushed my car so fast that the light lit up!
* I learned that the magnesium bubbled in the lemon